At ID Services, attention to detail does not stop with the finished product. We remain committed to meeting the needs of our customers by offering added services such as:
- Factory trained technicians
- On-Site warranty and service
- Extended hours service
- Maintenance and service agreements
- Telephone support
- Remote Access Support
Remote Access allows us to log into your computer remotely without having to send a technician to your site, thus saving time and money.
- Simple and small customer module, runs immediately without installation and does not require administrative rights
- The optimal solution for spontaneous customer support via Internet.
Click here to run QuickSupport
Plastic Card Printer Drivers and Manuals
Download printer drivers, manuals, firmware, and technical support for the following printer manufactures:
Note: to install most of these items you need to be logged in as an administrator or power user.
To check whether you have sufficient rights to install software on a computer from the command prompt, do the following:
- Log on to the computer.
- Click START,
- Click RUN.
- In the Open box, type CMD, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type
net localgroup administrators
If you see your name in the list you are an administrator and have sufficient rights to install software on the PC.
- If you don't see your account in the list then type in
net localgroup "Power Users"
If you see your name in the list you are a power user and have sufficient rights to install software on the PC.